Temp'O Matic 2.1
Please hit reload first if you visited here previously.
- Old Pentium 75 desktop
- Temperature sensors are Dallas DS1820
- Sensors are read with DS9097U RS-232 adpter
- Debian Linux
- Sensors are read at 30 minute period with Digitemp program
- Temperature readings are saved in MySQL database
- All this information parsed together in www-page, which has been programmed using PHP
- Temperature graph generated with JpGraph graphics plotting library
- This piece of shit will be QPL-lisensed
The original Temp'O Matic site seems to be down.
Configuring Tempo'o Matic to work with Debian and PHP4 was not easy, I
might release the setup I'm using to the public if I find time to adapt
and document it.
Where to get it and last changes/bugfixes
You can get it here: tempomatic_030429.tar.bz2 [Last update 29.04.2003]
- 24.04.2003 Fixed minor but annoying "bug" in jpgraph.php. See changelog.txt
- 16.04.2003 Fixed some bugs, updated JpGraph to newer version. See changelog.txt
- 27.01.2003 Fixed numerous small and annoying bugs. See changelog.txt
- 20.01.2003 Rewrited lot's of stuff here, bugfixes and included some extra files
Fist time use copy the package to your www-root (/var/www/html) then unpack it.
Type bzip2 -d tempomatic_xxxxxx.tar.bz2 and then untar it typing tar -xvf tempomatic_xxxxxx.tar
If You use previous version of Temp'O Matic unpack it first to your homedir and look changelog.txt what changes I made.
Read the README.txt and FAQ.txt carefully!
Temp'O Matic 2.X Server list
Temp'O Matic 2.X © Timo 'Boozeman' Viinanen 2002, 2003 Lisenced by the terms of QPL